Product Review: Super Greens Facial

16:03:00

Hello my people!!! I am so sorry that I haven't posted in AGES but I just needed a break from everything and I think I'm ready to start blogging again. I have had a bit of back lash from my blog and I'm not sure why. People were putting words in my mouth and I just had to stop for I while. But I'm back and ready to start blogging again! So to here we go with my first product review!

I have weird skin. Just in general, it’s strange. I was told it was oily, and then a couple of months later it was a combination and now it’s dry. I mean come on, make up your mind skin. I was given at christmas a Sukin Organics Super Greens Facial set from my auntie (If you’re ready, thanks!). I thought Yes! A new skin product to try! But to be completely honest, I completely forgot I had it, until I found it in my bathroom.

In this set I got:
  • Sukin Organics Super Greens Detoxifying Facial Scrub
  • Sukin Organics Super Greens Detoxifying Facial Masque
  • Sukin Organics Super Greens Nutrient Rich Facial Moisturiser

I have used it a couple of times and not gonna lie, I love it! It’s just such a lovely set of products that all work! It is recommended for normal skin types, especially dull. These products are also full of really high end, organic ingredients which means they aren’t going to harm your skin. An added bonus is that it smells really good.



The way I use it is I start with cleaning my face with the Body Shop Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash (I mentioned this in my ‘Your Skin Never Lies’ post)and I just use that to wash of oil off my skin. I then go in with the Sukin Organics Super Greens Detoxifying Facial Scrub which I use to really get in and clean my pores and overall skin. The Sukin Organics Super Greens Detoxifying Facial Masque is what I use next. I put it on like a normal clay mask and leave it on for 25 minutes as recommended. After that 25 minutes, I wash the mask off with warm water and then apply the Sukin Organics Super Greens Nutrient Rich Facial Moisturiser.

I have found that this skin raceme really successful for my skin because it's not aimed at one skin type but for various ones. I hope that this has helped you and that you are happy that I'm back!!
I'll see you coon!!
Searbella xx






You Might Also Like

0 comments