It's 2017!

22:36:00


Hello!!! It's so great to be back after a little break, but I want to make 2017 an amazing year! I hope you all had an amazing christmas and new year with your family and friends and are ready for the new year! 

I believe that you should have more than one new years resolution because having one like "no sugar" or "get fit" is really not realistic because it is most likely that you will never achieve those so i find that if I have three then it is most likely that you will achieve at least one! My three New Years resolutions are:

  • Do more stretching and exercise, when possible
  • Be on top of my blog, school and dance
  • Be more open to opportunities and new people
I believe that if you put your mind to it, you can do anything! You can turn your dreams into goals and goals into achievements if you work hard enough. So lets all make 2017 a year to remember! Work hard and you can achieved it. See you soon!

Searbella xxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments