24 Days Of Searbella, Day 1: My Top Ten Christmas Songs

02:03:00

It December! And that means red lipstick, christmas hats and 24 Days Of Searbella! I will be posting everyday until the 24th and then I will not be posting very much until 2017.



So to kick of this festive season, I will be sharing my top ten christmas songs!

They are:
  1. Mary Did You Know, Pentatonix 
  2. It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas, Michael Bublé 
  3. Do They Know It's Christmas? (2014), Band Aid 30
  4. All I Want For Christmas Is You, Mariah Carey
  5. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, Pentatonix
  6. Power of Love, Gabriella Aplin 
  7. Baby, It's Cold Outside, Idina Menzel and Michael Bublé
  8. Santa Claus is Comin' To Town, Frank Sinatra 
  9. Jingle Bell Rock (Glee Cast Version), Glee Cast
  10. Silent Night, Michael Bublé
This was a really difficult list to make but I got there in the end. If you haven't heard some of these then I would totally recommend looking them up and listening to them. 

So...What are your favourite christmas songs? How do they make you feel? Let me know in the comments!

Searbella xxx 

You Might Also Like

0 comments