Makeup Wish List

03:58:00

When I was 3, I started wearing makeup. Yes, I know it is way to young to start but when you're a dancer, you can't really help that.  But no what I'm older, I know what my style of makeup is and what palettes will work with that. My style is a gold eye with a nude lip. I do, however have to wear a red lip for dance or if it's christmas (because who doesn't wear a red lip at christmas?!). 
My makeup wish list is:


  • Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eye Shadow Palette: Discover a candy-coated confection of heart-shaped delights with 16 matte and shimmer shades in cool pops of colour, sugary brights, and beautiful go-to neutrals—all infused with a chocolate-scented, antioxidant-rich cocoa powder formula. Chocolate Bon Bons is the third palette in bestselling Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Collection (and some might say the cutest!). This is the description from the website and I think it describes it perfectly! I love the colours and the fact that it smells like chocolate just makes it ten times better!

  • Too Faced Sweetheart Bronzer: Take the guesswork out of creating a sweet, romantic bronzed flush. In each baked, heart-shaped bronzer there are two individual color swatches. The baking process and multiple colors create dimensional color to provide the look of brighter, healthier skin. I love this bronzer and Too Faced have designed it so that there are two sides that you can use together or by them selves. I really want this!

  • Urban Decay Naked3 Eye Shadow Palette: This is the the third Naked palette and personally, I think it is the prettiest. There are SO many shades and I would use all of them. Although it is on the pricey side but it would be so worth it. 



  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in 'Luminous Light': The Ambient Lighting Powders are a wardrobe of universally flattering shades that recreate soft focus effects, emulating the most beautiful lighting sources. Each powder captures, diffuses and softens the way light reflects on the skin. It brightens the skin's appearance whilst blurring imperfections, pores and wrinkles. The ground-breaking Photoluminescent Technology transforms complexion, mimicking the appearance your skin in its perfect light for a flawless finish.

  • Real Techniques Spotlight Essentials Set: Create a fresh, beautiful look with the help of the SPOTLIGHT ESSENTIALS. Combining three uniquely cut brushes to help draw attention to your eyes and cheeks. Each brush has multiuse bristles are designed to work with cream, powder, and liquid makeup.
                                      
There it is... my make up wish list. I love make up as you can do so much with it and if my parents are reading, I really really REALLY would love these for christmas!? Please!!!??? Okay enough sucking up to the parents. I hope you are having a great week and if you feel like it, comment below what your make up want is! 
Searbella xxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments