Tanya Burr Cosmetics: Soft Luxe Collection

00:58:00

Once again, I'm doing a YouTuber Beauty Collection Review/Launch thing so maybe I should do like a little series or something. I don't know but today I'm 'reviewing' the Tanya Burr's new Soft Luxe Collection. I was so happy when I found out that Tan had a new collection.


One of my favourite products is the matte lip colour 'Martha Moo'! All of the products are absolutely gorgeous and they all match each other so well. Overall, they look really professional (that's cause they are!) and Tan, if your reading I LOVE YOUR PRODUCTS!!!!! The products are:
  • Tanya Burr Soft Luxe Lip Gloss
  • Tanya Burr Enchanted Dream Eyeshadow Palette
  • Tanya Burr Birthday Suit Eyeshadow Palette
  • Tanya Burr New Chapter Soft Luxe Nail Polish
  • Tanya Burr Piggy Bank Soft Luxe Nail Polish
  • Tanya Burr Soft Pyjamas Soft Luxe Nail Polish





They are amazing, they're really good value for money (so I've heard, as I haven't had any my self but friends and everything) and they're all in gorgeous colours and the eye shadow shades are BEAUTIFUL! 

All in all, they are an amazing collection and I can't wait to see what Tanya Burr comes up next. If you want to get some of her products, just click the Superdrug or the Feelunique and they will take you to the websites. Hope you having a great day, evening, morning, when ever your reading this!
Lots of Love
Searbella xxx



You Might Also Like

0 comments