In-Flight Essentials for Family Holidays

17:00:00

When it comes to the end of the school term (for me at least) all I can think about is what I'm going to be doing on the holidays. I have be so lucky in the fact that my parents have organised holidays for both the June/July and the September/October. One of my favourite things to do leading up to the actual plane trip and holiday is figuring out what I'm going to wear (most cases, me and my mum walking around the shopping centre looking for the perfect outfit when every single one of my favourite stores has the piece of clothing but wrong colour or size to what I want... First world problem I know but still!), what make up I'm taking and what in-flight essentials will be coming with me. All very exciting things, right?
Now, I usually don't travel well. Sometimes I secretly freak out at the idea that I am tens of thousands of feet in the air with out crashing and dying (my parents still don't know that I think that?!). Sometimes I feel sick and sometimes I am in just a really anxious mood about EVERYTHING!!! So for those of you who share my pain in anxiety and panicking most of the time, I solute you. 
Today I all be sharing what my in-flight essentials are and other little things involving travel! They range in different prices (mostly lower end things incase they break while I'm travelling) and they help me a LOT while I'm travelling.

In my carry-on I have:
Sunglasses - Cotton On
Headphones - usually Apple ones
Eye Mask - Peter Alexander Barbie Collection
Fluffy Socks - Target
Gum - Extra (for take off and landing)
Small Makeup Bag - Boe Professional
Concealer - Rimmel London Wake Me Up in Ivory
Mascara - Maybelline New York 'The Falsies' (top and bottom lash)
Tissues
Hand Sanitiser
Deodorant -  Dove Cucumber and Green Tea Roll On
Moisturiser - Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Moisture Lotion SPF 30

That is a little insight to my luggage for when I'm travelling. I hope this can help you with your packing if your travelling soon and if not you can always come back to this post and have a re-read to get a couple of suggestions for packing. I hope you are having a wonderful day or evening or morning, where ever you are. See you after my holidays!!!! (I am soooo excited to go shopping!!!)
Searbella xxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments