Zoella Beauty Launch: Sweet Inspirations!!!!

18:55:00

When watching YouTube and reading her blog, you may have guessed that I am a true Zoella fan. And when I find out that there is a new collection coming out on the 27.5.16 I may have screamed (to my parents horror). So since then, I have save every cent and dollar that I can find to afford these products. The collection is called 'Sweet Inspirations' and the products are: (when I say 'this is new!', I mean that she has never done this type of product before)

  • Double Cream (hand and body cream)
  • Body Fondant ( Body shimmer, maybe on your face too... this is new!) 
  • Sweet Inspirations ( Body Mist)
  • Sugar Dip (bath salts, this is new!)
  • Bath Latte (Bath and Shower milk, this is new!)
  • Le Fizz (Bath fizzers in smaller pieces) 
  • Life is Sweet Bag (Small bag, which is going to be really useful)
  • Candy Crush Bag (really pretty baby pink and white bag, It is new!)
(These photos is from Zoella's Blog) Thanks Zoe!!!

I am sooooo excited for this range and as soon as I get some of it I will most definitely post about it!
If you get any of it or just plain excited TELL ME!!!!
Searbella xxx

Link to by products: Feelunique 

You Might Also Like

0 comments